CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kung Fu/Jiu-Jitsu

So I don't think I ever really realized how "intimate" martial arts could be until I saw Stephen and his friend, Aaron, practicing the other night. Stephen has been into kung fu for some time now and Aaron has gotten into jiu-jitsu. They decided to do some sparring the other night. I couldn't believe that my husband was doing this kind of "manly" rolling around in front of our children!! No but really, they were looking pretty tough by the end of it. Once you get passed the whole gay look of it all it does get pretty interesting. They were both dieing by the end of it, but mostly Stephen as the thinks he may have cracked a rib when Aaron landed a knee into his side. Ouch. He's been crying about it ever since. Hopefully that goes ok because my husband needs to work out, he is getting too skinny. The man hardly weighs more than me!!! Well, only like 20 or 25 pounds more and that's not enough!!! I guess me being fat doesn't help me at all either.

1 comment:

John and Becky Bowler said...

Hey Becca, it's Becky. :) You are sooo not fat. I can only hope to look as good as you after I have children. :)