CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Super Mom

Bailey
Sophia
Maddi

Not one, not two, that's right, THREE kids taking afternoon naps all at the same time!!! Just try and tell me I'm not super mom. And keep in mind, two of these kids are two-year-olds and the other is a 4 month old. Stephen has been working on his car a lot lately and a friend of ours came over to help so I watched his daughter, Sophia, while the boys worked. I have to say that I was pretty freakin proud of myself that they all took a nap at the same time. Super mom, that's me.

1 comment:

jordan and kat said...

hooray for you! i have been making taylor take a "rest" ie watch a movie while the other 2 are sleeping and it is the best 2 hours of my day! i get so much done!