Thank goodness I have a blog-fanatic for a sister. She showed me how to put this trailer on my blog. It's going to be so good! I can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiit!!!!
Off to the right of the trailer there is a code to copy. When you go to edit your post, go to edit HTML and past the code you got there. The boys and I are up and ready! Thanks for the tip!
ya right on the playlist idea, i hate when i go to a page with a playlist because I forget that the music is going to be there and it scares the poop out of me!
i love that i am not the only one who doesn't know what they are doing with their blog! does your husband make fun of your hp obsession like mine? btw... you gotta read twilight! i can't believe jana hasn't converted you yet!
6 comments:
Off to the right of the trailer there is a code to copy. When you go to edit your post, go to edit HTML and past the code you got there. The boys and I are up and ready! Thanks for the tip!
Yah, I totally rock!
Now you just need a playlist and you will rock too!
ya right on the playlist idea, i hate when i go to a page with a playlist because I forget that the music is going to be there and it scares the poop out of me!
When you learn how to do a playlist...let me know too!!! I'm clueless with blogging stuff. :)
i love that i am not the only one who doesn't know what they are doing with their blog! does your husband make fun of your hp obsession like mine? btw... you gotta read twilight! i can't believe jana hasn't converted you yet!
Post a Comment