CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Another tooth knocked out

Last Monday I decided to go a spend some time with my wonderful sister, Jana. So Ethan, Bailey, Maddi and I drove up to Mesa to go swimming and hang out with Jana and the boys. We had a lot of fun. I always love it when I can get Ethan together with the boys-not because they behave so well together-but because Ethan is always stuck with all the girl cousins here in Tucson. We went swimming and ate some junk food and then hit up bahama bucks on our way home-YUM. While we were there, Gregg and Ethan were playing with some light sabers and Gregg accidentally hit Ethan in the mouth and knocked out a loose tooth! It was so funny because just a few months ago my niece, Alexis, knocked out one of his teeth too. So funny. That little punk got $3 from the tooth fairy at his mom's house though!! Can you believe that?! I used to get like a quarter or a 50 cent piece but this kid makes so real money off his teeth! Here's a pic of the holey-mouthed kid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We LOVE Bahama Bucks!