CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I LOVE HALLOWEEN! We had a lot of fun. Bailey was a super cute witch, Maddi was the frickin adorable duck that Bailey was a few years ago, and Ethan was a clone trooper. Oh, and don't forget Stephen, the woopie cushion. By the time it was my turn to get a costume we were out of time and....well....mom just got shafted. So I just had a shirt with skulls all over it. The kids got a lot of candy but now the hard part....I have to try not to eat it all. And no that's not just a funny thing to say...I am really going to be challenged here. We had bought a bunch of candy to hand out but ended up staying in Tucson til about 8:00 so we didn't make it back home in time to hand out any candy. So now I have to try not to eat that candy along with all of the kids' candy. Ugh, I think I'll just go get a piece. :)




2 comments:

Jana said...

I usually hide the url under the name. http://flowergoodies.blogspot.com/

Debbie's said...

Hey you! You have SUCH a beautiful family!! DANG!
And congrats on the new house! That's awesome! I hope moving in goes smoothly.
And tell jeanette "congrats" for me.. she looks great and her lil' guy looks precious :)