CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cute pix

This morning Bailey woke up when Stephen got up for work. She was up a lot during the night cause Maddi kept her up so I told Stephen to let me put her back to sleep. He insisted that she wanted to get up for the day so I said fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. So we went downstairs to eat some cereal. She kept saying she was cold so I helped her tuck up her legs into her t-shirt. I went over to the couch to work and 10 minutes later she hadn't moved so I kept calling her name. She wouldn't answer so I ran over there to see what was wrong and found her konked out in the chair.
After about 45 minutes her head started to fall so she layed across 2 chairs and slept for another half hour or so. Bailey is quite the artist. She's especially good at drawing eyes and circles. She's starting to draw people though!
Here's the girls in their cute new wally world dresses. That's right, 7 bucks






1 comment:

Jana said...

I picture you looking like Bailey did in those first pictures...after a night with all my boys! Dang, if I didn't have company today, I would let you keep them for two nights!!