Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Ethan is 10!
So I'm a really bad mom not blogging about this til almost a week later but here's pics from Ethan's big 10th b-day. When I picked him up from his mom he kept telling me how good it feels to be 10. Ethan picked Red Lobster for dinner and he ate ALL of his salmon and shrimp meal. Then we came home and had a poor excuse for a sword-cake (made by me). And it's supposed to be slightly odd-shaped because it's a sword from his WOW game. At least he loved it and it tasted good. Then he and Stephen set up their computers downstairs and played WOW all night. And by all night I mean til 4 am. Don't tell his mom!!! :) He kept saying all evening, "This is the best birthday ever!!" Ethan got money from Grandma Ricka, the WOW Trading card game with a bunch of cards and a new skateboard from us, a new shirt from his sisters and like a million WOW trading cards from Aunt Jana and her fam. He made out pretty well. And on Sunday his mom surprised him with going to his first ever D-Backs game against the Dodgers. (Yes, we were really sad we couldn't go) So the man is 10 now, show him some dang respect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I impressed with your detailed sword cake! Pretty awesome! Sounds like the birthday boys was spoiled...just a little!
Oh trust me, I shopped quite frugally-->if that's how you spell it. And we had to let him stay up all night playing WOW cause Stephen cancelled it today and we're going to have to break his heart that he can't play it anymore. :( :)
Post a Comment