CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a great Easter this year! We got together with a bunch of families the Friday before and had an Easter egg hunt and played Easter games at a park in our neighborhood. The kids had a lot of fun and Stephen is proud to have dominated the egg toss. He did regret smashing a confetti-filled egg on my head when I got him back with one though. :) We enjoyed watching conference on TV and then went to my mom's house for Easter dinner on Sunday. We had a delicious turkey and ham dinner that my wonderful mom made. The kids enjoyed spending time with their cousins and I just loved the cute rice crispy eggs I made for dessert! Then we had another Easter egg hunt with the kids. Needless to say they have more than enough candy than they know what to do with.




No comments: