Thursday, August 12, 2010
Summer Swimming
This summer has been full of swimming. Bailey has learned so many new things: plugging her nose, holding her breath while swimming with her face in the water, doing all sorts of flips into the pool, and she's almost ready to swim without her floaties! Maddison has also learned many things: how to swim with floaties, kick her feet, bravery to jump in the pool or be thrown in from the side, and how to NOT get water in her nose and mouth when her head goes under water. I am so impressed with my girls. It's been sooo nice being able to take them swimming all the time and not have to hold either of them the entire time. We're loving swimming right now since school is back in cause we pretty much have the pools to ourselves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute girls! I'm crossing my fingers that next summer gets funner that way for us too!
So way fun!! I love looking at all the pics! We need to play!
Post a Comment