It got late the other night when Stephen and I were playing games with some friends so we put the girls to bed. They wouldn't go to sleep and just kept playing so we put Bailey to sleep in our bed and left Maddi in her room. Well I had been sewing that day and some of my stuff was still out in sight in my room...I blame myself. Stephen went to check on Bailey and found her hiding in my closet with scissors. He didn't see anything damaged so he put her back in bed. Later when everyone left I found a small clump of hair on the floor. Bailey then got up to go pee and wanted help so I went to help her and noticed tons of hair all over the back of her shirt. Then I raced to the closet and found more and more and MORE hair. Bailey realized what I was finally realizing and hid under the covers. I calmly told her I knew what she had done and we'd talk about it the next day. Luckily she didn't cut too much. She gave herself some long-ish bangs and cut some pretty short layers in the back of her hair. It's not bad enough where she needs a whole new haircut and it blends pretty well. The bangs actually look kinda good! I am soooooo glad it wasn't worse. I guess it's my fault for never getting her scissors of her own and showing her how to use them properly.
You can't see anything really from this picture but here's just some of the hair I collected.

3 comments:
Oh my heck! What is it with kids and cutting hair?! If it makes you feel any better, it's not just girls! :) She's still stinking cute, even with less hair!
BTW, I read your blog all the time! I'm a blog-stalker! :) I hope that's ok... if not a little creepy! haha.
Haha! No problem, as you can see I blogstalked you this morning and added your blog to my list so I can stalk easier. :)
Now I am stalking you. I hope you don't mind I found you on Mindy's blog list. cute blog!
Post a Comment