CRRAAZY the video, and that I came across your blog! Hey you! You have 3 now? You must have been pregnant when I saw you last?? Cute Cute family! Where are you guys living?
Ok, don't mind me... I was confused when I saw that you had three kids... I just remembered you with two. (Your daughter and baby) I've lost it. sorry :P They are adoreable.
6 comments:
That is disturbing!
AMMM THAT IS SICK WHAT ELSE DOES HE DO
CRRAAZY the video, and that I came across your blog! Hey you! You have 3 now? You must have been pregnant when I saw you last?? Cute Cute family! Where are you guys living?
Ok, don't mind me... I was confused when I saw that you had three kids... I just remembered you with two. (Your daughter and baby) I've lost it. sorry :P
They are adoreable.
that is pretty creepy!
Uhhh, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...or maybe a lot
Post a Comment