CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rodeo parade time!

My mom and I took Bailey, Maddi, and my nieces Makayla, Alexis and Jordynn to the rodeo parade. I hadn't been in years and we all had a really good time. The girls loved seeing all the horses, ponies and donkeys. I enjoyed plugging my nose while pretty much every animal conveniently pooped on the road in front of us. It was a fun day.
This was just a cute sign
foxy ladies
They really did dye this poor horse pink. Animal cruelty anyone?
Border patrol bagpipes!
This one is the border patrol
Grandma and the girls
you can't see him but Ronald McDonald was on this one
The Mormon Batallion (look it up if you don't know about it) That's our bishop with the rifle in the front!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I always wanted a pink pony!